Sheltering in place has given us more time to read, and there are so many great books out there to choose from.
Here are our top fav reads from the past few years. It was sooo hard to distill these down to just ten, so we included two extras! Each was well worth the time and are highly recommended. Check these out:
- The People's Tycoon: Henry Ford and the American Century / Steven Watts
- Meet You in Hell: Andrew Carnegie, Henry Clay Frick, and the Bitter Partnership That Changed America / Les Standiford
- The Four Hour Workweek / Tim Ferriss
- Vagabonding: An Uncommon Guide to the Art of Long-Term World Travel / Rolf Potts
- Marooned: Jamestown, Shipwreck, and a New History of America’s Origin / Joseph Kelly
- Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World--and Why Things Are Better Than You Think / Hans Rosling
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less / Greg Mckeown
- The Wizard of Ads: Turning Words into Magic and Dreamers into Millionaires / Roy H. Williams
- Mr. Flagler’s St. Augustine / Thomas Graham
- Last Train to Paradise: Henry Flagler and the Spectacular Rise and Fall of the Railroad that Crossed an Ocean / Les Standiford
- Halsey’s Typhoon / Bob Drury and Tom Clavin
- Travels With Charley / John
Until next time, may words bless you!
* * * Chris & Jen
P.S. Let us know your favorite book/books in the comments below!